Winter Weather Potholes

HENDERSON, Ky. 2/24/21– Winter weather has taken a toll on our roadways! After a couple of weeks of rough weather and extra wear and tear on the roadways, it’s suddenly pothole season. Here is how to report them.

If you want to report a pothole on a city street, you can report it on the City’s website, There’s a Pothole Complaint form right at the top of the home page. When you fill it out it automatically notifies supervisors at Public Works the location of the pothole.

You can also call Public Works at 270-831-1224 to make your report.

If your house is on a state number road or a U.S. highway, you live on a state-maintained road.

To report potholes on state-maintained roads/highways, the number to call is 270-826-4145.

Some major ones reported are:

  • U.S. 41.
  • U.S. 60/Green Street.
  • Second Street/Kentucky 351 from Green Street to the City limits.
  • Clay Street/Airline Road/Kentucky 812 east from Atkinson Street.
  • Kentucky 136/Madison Street east from Atkinson Street.