HENDERSON, KY 3/15/21- A traffic stop in Henderson County leads to deputies to charges of possession of methamphetamine and trafficking in Ecstacy. Just after 2 AM Monday morning, the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office says a deputy observed a vehicle traveling 26mph over the posted speed limit on I-69 near exit 12. Deputies stopped the vehicle shortly thereafter.
According to the arrest report, upon further investigation by the deputy, the driver, Robert Miller of Indianapolis, IN, was arrested for driving under the influence and charged for:
- Possession of marijuana;
- Possession of drug paraphernalia;
The passenger, Danielle Malin of Bedford, IN, was arrested and charged for:
- Tampering with Physical Evidence;
- Possession of a Controlled Substance, 1st Degree (meth);
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia;
- Trafficking in a Controlled Substance, 2nd Degree (ecstacy);
- Possession of Marijuana.
Both Miller and Malin were taken to the Henderson County Detention Center.