Kentucky 6/7/21- Team Kentucky’s “Shot At A Million” provides a great incentive to Kentuckians to get their shot of hope: a COVID-19 vaccine! The drawings also raise awareness of how Kentuckians can obtain an appointment for one of the safe and effective vaccines.
- Permanent residents of Kentucky who have received at least the first dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
- Permanent residents of Kentucky are eligible even if they received the vaccine in a different state.
- Entry into the drawing must be completed at shotatamillion.ky.gov
- Entry requires providing your name, birthdate, email address, phone number, home address and the name and location of the place that provided you with the vaccine.
- Entry also requires agreement to the official rules of the drawing and agreement to allow the Kentucky Department for Public Health to verify your vaccination information.
Entry begins Friday, June 4, 2021.
The winners will be announced publicly by Gov. Andy Beshear and at shotatamillion.ky.gov on the following announcement dates:
Entry End Date:
- Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Winner Announcement Date:
- Friday, July 2, 2021
- Friday, July 30, 2021
- Friday, August 27, 2021
For more information on contest terms and conditions please visit:
Three days left at the Community Vaccination Center in Henderson (resuming tomorrow), Wednesday and Thursday, 10AM – 6PM… The vaccination center is located at the UK Extension Expo Center behind Farm Bureau at 3341 State Route 351. Once you have the vaccination, then you can enter for the drawing.