Henderson, KY 8/24/21- Officers with the Henderson Police Department conducted a traffic stop at the intersection of S. Alvasia St. and Vine last Tuesday. During the traffic stop the Henderson Police Department located Percocet pills, a bag of marijuana (4.4 oz), a handgun, and other drug paraphernalia items.
According to police, the driver was identified as Adrian Posey, 18 of Henderson. Posey was arrested and charged for:
- Possession of controlled substance (1st degree) (1st Offense) (Class D Felony);
- Trafficking marijuana less then 8oz. (1st offense) (enhanced: firearm) (Class D Felony);
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Driving Motor Vehicle Using Hand Held Mobile Device
- Rear License Not Illuminated
- License to be in Possession
Posey was lodged at Henderson County Detention Center.
Henderson, KY 8/26/21- The Henderson Police Department responded to the 800 block of Pond Street in reference to warrant service on a Jacob Sutton.
According to investigating officers, Sutton was located at the residence and during the investigation, a small vial containing white residue was located on him. The white residue in the vial appeared to be meth. Field tests showed the residue was positive for methamphetamine.
Sutton was arrested and charged for:
- Possession of a controlled substance (1st degree) (meth);
- Failure to appear (warrant)
- Non-Payment of fines (warrant)
Mr. Sutton was transported and lodged at Henderson County Detention Center.
Henderson, KY 8/30/21- Henderson Police Officers located a Jessica Shelton of Owensboro at the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge in the 1700 block of N Green Street early Monday morning.
Shelton reportedly had a bench warrant out of Henderson. When officers placed her under arrest, a search of her bags led officers to find suspected Methamphetamine and glass pipe used to ingest Methamphetamine. The substance field tested positive for Methamphetamine.