Henderson Holiday Trash Collection Schedule
HENDERSON, KY 6/28/21– Trash collection in the City of Henderson and services at the landfill/transfer station will operate on a slightly different schedule the week following the July 4th weekend.
Monday, July 5, is a holiday for City of Henderson employees and there will be no trash collection that day.
Here’s the schedule for the entire week:
- Monday, July 5: No trash pickup.
- Tuesday, July 6: All of Monday routes and Tuesday routes that are north of 12th Street.
- Wednesday, July 7: The remainder of Tuesday routes and Wednesday routes.
- Thursday, July 8: Normal trash pickup.
- Friday, July 9: Normal trash pickup.
Residential collection begins at 5 a.m. (summer hours).
The landfill/transfer station will be open on Saturday, July 3. It will be closed on Monday, July 5, and will reopen for normal operations at 7 a.m., on Tuesday, July 6. It will not be recycling week in the City of Henderson.
For more information, contact Sanitation Superintendent David Steele at 270-831-1225.