Deaconess Adds New Visitor Guidelines
Henderson, Ky 3/17/21- In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and the critical importance of protecting patients and staff, Deaconess Henderson will follow state and national recommendations.
New Visitor Guidelines were effective 3/15/21
“As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Deaconess must protect our patients, visitors and employees from coronavirus infection by limiting visitors into our hospitals and clinics. While other facilities and businesses are operating under certain “reopening” guidelines, we are different. We’re a healthcare organization. That means people who are already ill or otherwise compromised are inside this building, right now. We have been entrusted by all of our patients and their loved ones to keep them safe. These are challenging times, and we look forward to being able to welcome more visitors through our doors. Until that time comes, thank you for your support and cooperation as we work to keep Deaconess a safe place to both receive and provide care.”Deaconess Hospital
Deaconess Midtown, Gateway, Henderson and Gibson Hospitals
- When Can I Visit: Visiting hours are from 8 AM – 6 PM daily.
- Patients who are coming in for a procedure/surgery prior to 8AM may also have two visitors with them.
- Pediatric patients, and patients who are cognitively impaired, may have visitors outside of these visiting hours.
- Any patient who is currently in isolation (including COVID-19 positive patients, and those pending COVID-19 test results) will not be allowed a visitor.
- Masking – Visitors will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- Stepping Out During Treatments – Visitors of patients with aerosol generating procedures (AGPs) will be asked to step out of the patient’s room during AGPs, and patient door will be closed.
For more information on inpatient/ outpatient visitation, special circumstances, overnight & emergency department visitors click the button below.