Henderson, KY 3/11/22- Two unrelated ongoing burglary investigations land two men in jail on Thursday in Henderson.
Just after 12:30PM, Henderson County Sheriff’s Deputies located John Williams, 53 of Henderson, on Commerce Court where he was arrested on several felony charges. Williams’ ‘Burglary’ charges stem from a burglary against one victim with the ‘Theft by Deception’ charges stemming from Williams selling the stolen property to pawnshops.
Williams was transported and lodged in the Henderson County Detention Center without incident where he is held on charges for:
- Burglary (2nd Degree) 3 counts
- Burglary (3rd Degree) 1 count
- Theft By Deception 2 counts
- Failure to Appear on the charge of Theft (Over $500)
- Operating on Suspended/Revoked/ License
Williams is held on a bond totaling $21,500.
Not long after the Williams arrest, around 2:30PM on Thursday, deputies with the Henderson County Sheriffs Office (HCSO) conducted a search warrant at the residence in the 600 block of Watson Lane in search of a 38-year-old Nicholas Hardrick.
According to the search warrant, Hardrick was wanted as a result of a burglary investigation which led detectives to Hardrick’s residence. During the search of Hardrick’s property, stolen items from the burglary investigation were located. Detectives say they also found suspected drugs, paraphernalia and an AR-15 inside Hardrick’s residence which were seized as part of the investigation.
Nicholas Hardrick was arrested and charged as part of the the burglary investigation. Hardrick was transported and lodged at the Henderson County Detention Center on charges for:
- Burglary (3rd Degree)
- Theft by Unlawful Taking ($500 or more, U/$10,000)
- Trafficking Controlled Substance (1st Degree) (1st Offense) (Methamphetamine)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (1st Degree) (1st Offense) (Opiates)
- Possession of Firearm By Convicted Felon
- Drug Paraphernalia Buy/ Possess
Henderson Hot Topics….